goodbye sbaz, hello conscript
sbaz allowed quick installation of scalaxb, but it also had its share of problems like scala version dependencies and contaminating the REPL classpath.
Starting 0.6.1, scalaxb will no longer be supporting sbaz and recommend all users to switch to conscript for installing
$ sudo sbaz remove scalaxb
$ cs eed3si9n/scalaxb
xs:base64Binary now maps to
scalaxb.Base64Binary instead of
scalaxb.Base64Binary are backed by
- Other built-in types that previously mapped to
Array[String] now maps to
scalaxb plugin for Maven was contributed by @martiell.
sbt-scalaxb for sbt 0.10
To call scalaxb from sbt 0.10, put this in your
libraryDependencies += "org.scalaxb" %% "sbt-scalaxb" % "0.6.1"
and this in your
sourceGenerators in Compile <+= scalaxb.identity
bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Fixes list derived types (#54 reported by @ikwzm).
- Fixes handling of empty sequences (#55).
- Fixes naming of local elements with duplicate name and structure (#56).
@implicitNotFound attributes on
--no-runtime option to skip generating
scalaxb.scala (#45 requested by @martiell).
- Implements camel casing of wsdl operation name (#52 requested by @timperrett).
X prefix on wsdl message case classes (#51 requested by @timperrett).
--chunk-size option to handle 200+ parameters (#58 reported by @ecin).