DispatchHttpClients. #304 by @eed3si9n
generateDispatchClient := false). #322 by @liff
generateDispatchAs := true) for Dispatch's
Http(request > as.scalaxb[A])support. #332 by @arkadius
ignoreUnknown := true) to ignore unknown XML elements, as well as order in which they are arrived. #310 by @jet-black
--no-varargsoption to use
Seqinstead of the varargs. #292/#309 by @lbruand and @Erwan56
- Improves handling of duplicate enumeration values. #308 by @donderom
- Refactors configuration into a sequence of case classes. #342 by @eed3si9n
- Fixes namespace duplication. #310/#291/#298 by @jet-black
- Fixes Windows filename and path handling for the
CompilerMatcher. #307 by @joescii
The code generated by scalaxb 1.4.0 should no longer generate compiler warnings.
- Adds SIP-18 imports to the generated code. #294 by @carl297r
- Removes "adapting argument list" and other compiler warnings from the generetad code. #321 by @liff
- Removes compiler warnings from the scalaxb code. #335 by @justjoheinz
- Removes postfix usages in the generated code.
-Xfatal-warningsduring the integration tests. #343 by @eed3si9n
A huge thanks to everyone who has helped to improve scalaxb by reporting bugs and sending pull requests!
git shortlog -sn --no-merges 1.3.0..release/1.4.0 ten people contributed to this release: Eugene Yokota (@eed3si9n), @jet-black, Olli Helenius (@liff), Lucas Bruand (@lbruand), Markus Klink (@justjoheinz), Carl Livermore (@carl297r), Arek Burdach (@arkadius), Joe Barnes (@joescii), @Erwan56, Roman Parykin (@donderom).